Life in general
Well, my life is definitely not boring anymore. I have so much going on. At work I am learning new things to keep me busy. Until this started, I was spending most my day stitching! At home, we are making many many plans for the yard and have been spending some time working on it. We have removed 3 HUGE stumps and have 2 more to go. With this weather, it may be a while before they come out though. The dogs are doing well, they are happy and annoying. We gave them baths the other day and within 2 days, Maxx was filthy and smelly. Gotta love mud. I would love to get my back yard cleaned and have it green again, but Maxx attacks grass still. And the digging! I finally caught him at it today and was able to get him to stop that time. I guess with no grass, fleas can't get to the dogs as easy. Other than that, there are so many friends and gatherings and other stuff going on that are not worth going into detail here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home