A noticable trend
I have stopped posting on my days off. This works since I get so distracted by other things.
On another note, I am making the sashes I teased a friend about and hand sewing is soothing to the ego as well as showing me that I can do it. Normally I would have talked Joe into using the sewing machine, but these are so delicate and thin that I didn't want to bother him. I did make him do the main cutting though.
Yesterday was so relaxing for me since all I had to do was some minor grocery shopping and coffee with a friend.
On another note, I am making the sashes I teased a friend about and hand sewing is soothing to the ego as well as showing me that I can do it. Normally I would have talked Joe into using the sewing machine, but these are so delicate and thin that I didn't want to bother him. I did make him do the main cutting though.
Yesterday was so relaxing for me since all I had to do was some minor grocery shopping and coffee with a friend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home