Random thoughts
I have so many chaotic things running through my mind, but to post them here would risk offending my dear friends. I definitely think my inner most thoughts should be censored since they are definitely random and mostly cruel. This is why I have a diary now. That and the fact that I trust Joe not to read it no matter what. I don't think the world is quite ready for my true thoughts anyways.
So on the my life news front. Not much to tell. Yesterday, I relaxed and Joe made me sleep until 11. Ah how I miss those days. It did make the rest of the day blur by though since I had to do all my grocery shopping, cooking and other things in less time. But to stay in bed until late and relax........perfect.
So on the my life news front. Not much to tell. Yesterday, I relaxed and Joe made me sleep until 11. Ah how I miss those days. It did make the rest of the day blur by though since I had to do all my grocery shopping, cooking and other things in less time. But to stay in bed until late and relax........perfect.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home