Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life

Well, in general, this is not how I would have liked to spend my day off with Joe. I had to be up earlier than normal and to the dentist! Then, once he was through THAT appointment, breakfast and BACK to the dentist......I now know the reception area of that office very well. After he finally got done there, off to donate blood. Fortunately I was able to this time and so was Joe.

Now we are relaxing for a bit before we have to go get his prescription filled and go to the neighbors.

So now a vent. I stopped talking and texting to this person because she proved that I cannot trust her at all. She accused me of some pretty petty and nasty things and then, about two weeks later, was begging me for help. Pretty one-sided there so I ignored the texts. She sent many in the middle of the night since she knows I use my phone as an alarm also. Anyways, it has been MONTHS since I have replied to her and she is STILL texting me. I have asked my provider and they have no way of blocking a number. So either I block 100% of my text messages, or suffer her texting me at all hours. It is almost enough to have me change providers! I would opt to change my number, but that is such a huge PITA that I am trying not to. How long does it take to get the message that I will not respond to a message!

2 Comments:

Blogger Running on Empty said...

Want me to call her in about a week when I am drugged up on pain relievers? You know how I can be on those things.

Feb 14, 2010, 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I may have you do just that. Sadly, I am serious about this.

Feb 15, 2010, 8:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home