Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Its been a while

I am deciding to start blogging here again. I know why I stoppend and I know why I want to continue.

Over the past year, so many things have happened. I am now working full time and I am sort of enjoying my job. I do miss sleeping until noon, but that would be over due to the new dog I got anyways. Why are dogs mostly morning animals? What do they have against sleeping in?

I finally went and saw a doctor and, even though it isn't as bad as it could have been, I have had so many appointments that I am just tired of it. The good news there is that I can finally get my issues addressed and get healthy again. On that note, I have lost 25 pounds! Still much much much more to lose, but this is a start. Maybe now that I don't have to worry about my other issue, I can focus on that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home