I hate mornings
Today is one of the worst. I have to go to work and be "happy" and tune out one of my coworkers. People think I was mean when I brought in ear plugs for everyone, yet I bet they use them at some point.
I am trying to make sure I write here at once a day, but I am at a loss. I don't always have things that I can type here so most of this will probably be the ramblings of a tired mind.
The month of February is turning into a bad one for me and I mean emotionally. If I listed all the things that happened during this month in the past (not to mention V-Day), I think most people would agree that it is a damned good thing that it is the shortest month of the year.
I am trying to make sure I write here at once a day, but I am at a loss. I don't always have things that I can type here so most of this will probably be the ramblings of a tired mind.
The month of February is turning into a bad one for me and I mean emotionally. If I listed all the things that happened during this month in the past (not to mention V-Day), I think most people would agree that it is a damned good thing that it is the shortest month of the year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home