Thursday, October 09, 2008

I got lost

Well, I haven't been here in quite a while. So much has happened.......I will try to be brief.

Roomy left! Unfortunately I think his "parting gift" was a false claim that I was abusing Jerry and mom.

Buffy was sicker than I thought and was put down Monday :(

Motor has a really sore foot or leg that if it doesn't get better, I am back to the vet.

I went through a mild depression....got over it.

Jerry found out it is Leukemia from his regular doctor, but the good news is, it was caught in time and might be able to be held at bay.

I haven't found a job yet.

My parents and the house.....not going there, but I will be moving soon.

One of my volunteers for SMART died last week.

All in all, its been a crappy time here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home