Notice has been given
For months now (ok, it just feels like YEARS) I have been posting about the jerk who moved in. No familial ties, no anything. Just attitude. Well today everything changed. My mom took in yet another abandoned cat and I took it, with her, to the pound. Nothing wrong with the cat in fact he was adorable. My cats hated him and tried to kill him last night. Needless to say, he had to go. This was only a problem because the roomy wanted to keep him. Not get him shots and neutered, but just keep him anyways. Well, to make this short, on the way to the pound, I told mom, its me or him. When we got home, he gave his 30 day notice!!!! Then he promptly threatened my cats. Big mistake. I will post more later

2 Comments:
omg! I want details!
Time for an update!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home