Sunday, August 31, 2008

No more excitement please

It always happens....a 3-day weekend gets upset over something. This time it was Buffy. Joe and I had taken both dogs to a u-wash dog wash and they were happy and clean. I noticed Buffy has flea issues, but what can I do, the vet is closed until Tuesday. Well, today, I noticed she was swollen in a private area and by swollen, I mean it was BAD! So, I asked Joe if he wanted to risk waiting until Tuesday to go to the regular vet, or take her to the emergency one. We opted to go to Dove Lewis. It turns out, she most likely has a urinary tract infection....OUCH. So, on Tuesday, I get to all the vet and take her there also. Until then, I have to give her meds every 12 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home