Friday, July 18, 2008

Update

I really hate having to title my blog entries. I sometimes just want to type.

Ok, so here is the update......

We went down to Mount Gambier (check it out with Google Earth) and while we were there we stayed in cabins. We had a ton of fun hiking and exploring and relaxing. Karen even got to forget about work for a few minutes at a time. (hehe) While we were there, we went to "the southern most point in SA" and we were 5700 K from the south pole! Of course that would be where I lost my ring, but at least that is the easy one to replace. I lost my pinkie ring, not the two that I had designed for me.

Everyone is probably going "WHERE ARE THE PICS!!", well, you will still have to wait. I want to get home and transfer them to the correct place on my computer before showing them. However, I may post one of me and Karen so you can all see that we are having fun!

Today is a relax day and the time for me to catch up with everyone so no one is online.....of course. I can't believe that more than half my time is already gone here! I am glad that I knew we would have to pack things in, but I also know I will be coming back. Next time I come over here, it will be with Joe though. I miss him terribly and will be glad when I can snuggy with him again.

Other than that, not much else to say right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Running on Empty said...

I am so glad you updated. I never got your actual camping dates so was not sure where you were. I can not wait for pics but understand why. Keep updating when you can. I am home during the day today but will be going out to dinner with a friend tonight so more then likely I will not be on when you are. Have fun and I hope to talk to you soon.

Jul 19, 2008, 6:51:00 AM  
Blogger My Boys said...

I am so glad you are having a great time. I love camping so I'm just a little jealous. Pleas post a pic of you, Karen and Dave. I've never seen Karen and Dave and would like some faces to go with the names. Have fun, be safe and don't blow out your......Ummmmm....... Pocket.

Jul 29, 2008, 3:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home