My first day
Well, I don't count yesterday, but as you can see from my earlier post, I had an interesting trip. I really wish I could have gotten some pics from the trip, but those airplane windows are WAY too small. Karen "watched" my flight as far as she could though. I ended up being a little late, but I got here fine.
My computer didn't blow up or smoke when I first charged it so I guess that is a good thing. Now I have to charge other things. The only thing I have to borrow a charger for is my DS. Fortunately the kids have those so it will be easy.
I now get to know Karen's animals.......the ginger cat has decided he knows the keyboard sounds and keeps coming up to me. The bird is cool and other cats and dogs and guinea pig and rabbit are all friendly. That makes it easier for me to relax.
My computer didn't blow up or smoke when I first charged it so I guess that is a good thing. Now I have to charge other things. The only thing I have to borrow a charger for is my DS. Fortunately the kids have those so it will be easy.
I now get to know Karen's animals.......the ginger cat has decided he knows the keyboard sounds and keeps coming up to me. The bird is cool and other cats and dogs and guinea pig and rabbit are all friendly. That makes it easier for me to relax.

2 Comments:
so with all those animals you must feel like your home. I can not wait to see some pictures of you and Karen together!
So i did tell welcome to the mad house.
Post a Comment
<< Home