The frog is here
I hate frogging. So tonight when I found an error, I looked and looked and there was no way to hide it so I had to take out some stitches. well, Joe decided to "help" and he made such a tangle, I ended up having to take out an additional 30 stitches. I got them all back in and they are perfect, but I decided to do some shots with Jerry while him and I were the only ones up and managed to finish the cross stitch part of Karen's RR before I got toasted. Now all that remains is the back stitch and I decided I better wait until later to do that.
Also, I am having to help Jerry remove over 3,000 stitches from his project (which is for me). Joe was helping with that and it was simpler since it can be done with a seam ripper. I was in "charge" of marking where to take out for Joe. Jerry will start stitching again once we remove all the incorrect stitches. Once he gets further along, I will post a pic here.
Also, I am having to help Jerry remove over 3,000 stitches from his project (which is for me). Joe was helping with that and it was simpler since it can be done with a seam ripper. I was in "charge" of marking where to take out for Joe. Jerry will start stitching again once we remove all the incorrect stitches. Once he gets further along, I will post a pic here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home