Thursday, June 26, 2008

A few minor things

First, I have to say it.....Karen, I hate you. After reading your comment and finally talking to you, I realized (yesterday) that I had just over 72 hours until I left. Now stop laughing.

Second, Mom GOT A CAR!! Its an older one, but it has low mileage and runs nicely. She even got the original sticker and owner manual. All for under $800.

Third, I get my hair done today which is one of the LAST things I need to do before I leave in two days.

Hey Karen, How many hours til I arrive?

7 Comments:

Blogger My Boys said...

First: I love you Karen for keeping Anna mindful of the time she has left

Second: Congratulations to you for quitting the job of Family Taxi.

Third: It's about time you do something for yourself like getting your hair done. I wish it could be me doing the highlighting for you.

Jun 26, 2008, 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

yes, but I don't think I have the time or nerves to fly to see you before I leave

Jun 26, 2008, 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger My Boys said...

Also I have to be dressed a certain way to do hair.

Think of "The Naked Chef"

Jun 26, 2008, 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

yes, but the naked chef refers to the vegetables and food.....not Nate

Jun 26, 2008, 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger My Boys said...

Well maybe he should be naked. I bet it would build his ratings.

Jun 26, 2008, 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I think the name alone gets the ratings up. And just the ratings....
Jerry doesn't like him cause he has an accent and he can't understand him

Jun 26, 2008, 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

ok its now Friday morning my time........ and you arrive 10:20am Monday so that makes it about 75 hours to go

Jun 26, 2008, 3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home