busy busy busy
Joe is clinging. Monday night he wanted me in the room with him while he slept. He went to bed at 7pm.... Last night, he called me on his way home and asked me to go to an electrical class with him.....I hate electrical. I went and got a lot of info on a job lead that I can do. All I have to do is pass the mechanical test. Looks like I will be doing that when I get back from SA.
Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Joe, but this clinging is not him. I think he is more nervous about my trip than he says. Otherwise, why would he make me sit through that last night. It wasn't too bad, but his stupervisor was there and he is such a pig. He treated me like I was out of place and stupid and didn't know what they were discussing since I don't have dangly bits.....Until Joe told him I have a degree and was top of my class. Then he just avoided me like I was a leper. I am so tired of men thinking I am out of place in the construction fields.
Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Joe, but this clinging is not him. I think he is more nervous about my trip than he says. Otherwise, why would he make me sit through that last night. It wasn't too bad, but his stupervisor was there and he is such a pig. He treated me like I was out of place and stupid and didn't know what they were discussing since I don't have dangly bits.....Until Joe told him I have a degree and was top of my class. Then he just avoided me like I was a leper. I am so tired of men thinking I am out of place in the construction fields.

2 Comments:
I agree about men, they can be pigs sometimes, but what can you do.
Gotta agree with you on this one Anna.I spent 7 yrs running an office in a male dominated field and walked off the job twice because of fools like Joe's supervisor.
Post a Comment
<< Home