weekend
Well, I still have a dog. I went out really quickly today to Fed-Ex back the defective part to Joe's computer. When I got home, I checked the gate, which is not something I normally have to do since we have 2 dogs and one likes to escape. Well, I don't know how long the gate was left WIDE OPEN!, but I do know that it is a very good thing one dog sleeps in a closed off room and one is an indoor dog who doesn't tend to run off. I woke Jerry up and told him he needs to tell his boarder to keep the gate shut at all times. He agreed and was glad I caught it quickly. He also praised the big dog who was watching from the doorway and drooling on the floor. Is there anything worse than dog drool.....yuck.
Anyways, the baseball game was HOT!! 94 at 9pm and only 82 at 10. Makes me more anxious for my trip.
This is my last week for work and I am really going to miss it. I had to go get Jerry from his daughters yesterday to make him come home to make the cake he told me he would do. Of course, they both turned out perfect and now are just waiting to be iced and lettered and taken in tomorrow. I hope everyone likes it.....I even helped make it.
Other than the gate issue, I had a really good weekend. My air conditioner is back in my window and I am in control of how cold it gets in here again....YAY!
Anyways, the baseball game was HOT!! 94 at 9pm and only 82 at 10. Makes me more anxious for my trip.
This is my last week for work and I am really going to miss it. I had to go get Jerry from his daughters yesterday to make him come home to make the cake he told me he would do. Of course, they both turned out perfect and now are just waiting to be iced and lettered and taken in tomorrow. I hope everyone likes it.....I even helped make it.
Other than the gate issue, I had a really good weekend. My air conditioner is back in my window and I am in control of how cold it gets in here again....YAY!

2 Comments:
Put a spring on that there gate. Maybe if it hit the roomy in the butt a few times he would learn a thing or two.
he would "accidentally" break it, just like he "forgets" to lock them
Post a Comment
<< Home