Monday, May 05, 2008

Update

This has been an interesting weekend. It started with getting up EARLY on Saturday. I got a lot of stuff done that I had been putting off though. On Sunday, Joe almost came to blows with the new roommate! Joe has always been security conscious and when we got home, he locked the gate. This incited the roomy to come in and yell and scream at Joe. He refused to listen at all. This made it very uncomfortable since then. Top it off with the new roomy and Jerry getting drunk while out and coming home in feisty moods....

Last week I told my mom that when I get back, I will be getting a full time job and immediately moving out.....poor woman is stressed over it now. I am glad she got the kick in the a$$ to find a job though.

On Thursday, yep, this is out of sequence, I took my mom to church because she insisted. 2 1/2 hours later, she called me from home....I was waiting in the parking lot. Yep, still pissed about that.

Other than that, not much happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home