ring update
Well, I have one of my rings back with the stone set again. Lets hope it doesn't break again.
The other ring is being expanded and the stones are being set. This will be a COMPLETELY different ring than the one I had before. For one thing, it was cast in my size (well, almost) and it isn't tapered like the original. I do like the band better though. It looks like a mans band, but since I have large hands, it looks good on me. I should have it by next Tuesday.
Is it bad that all the employees know my name when I walk into the jewelers? I have been in there about 8 times since September of last year. Most of those visits have been because the rings broke......
The other ring is being expanded and the stones are being set. This will be a COMPLETELY different ring than the one I had before. For one thing, it was cast in my size (well, almost) and it isn't tapered like the original. I do like the band better though. It looks like a mans band, but since I have large hands, it looks good on me. I should have it by next Tuesday.
Is it bad that all the employees know my name when I walk into the jewelers? I have been in there about 8 times since September of last year. Most of those visits have been because the rings broke......

1 Comments:
It is only bad if they see you as a bad complainer.
Post a Comment
<< Home