I thought I had heard it all
I found out today that I may have a chemical reaction to the silver ring solder! I took my ring back AGAIN! This time I talked to the person doing the actual work and found out that I may have an incredibly rare reaction to the metal they are using. His solution is to get my other ring (they have had it since FEB 16!!) and size it using welding instead of soldering and then give me the setting alone, no Onyx, and have me wear it for three weeks to see if it happens again. If it doesn't, then he inserts the stone and orders another setting to replace the one I just took in. Needless to say, I will not know if my rings will be wearable or if I will just get a refund on them and not get the rings of my dreams. I designed these to be ME! Now I might not be able to have them at all since I am allergic to nickel which is used in gold.
Other news is that I am going shopping today with the mother of the bride to hopefully find the linen handkerchiefs that I will be putting monograms on. If we find them today, then I just need to get the bride to meet me at my Joann's and get the colors bought. I bet she goes with Rayon instead of cotton. I will post pics when I get them done. They need to be finished by mid April (preferably sooner) so I will have to drop everything and get them done. I just hope she is happy with them when she sees them.
Well, nothing else to talk about right now, but I will come up with something soon :)
Other news is that I am going shopping today with the mother of the bride to hopefully find the linen handkerchiefs that I will be putting monograms on. If we find them today, then I just need to get the bride to meet me at my Joann's and get the colors bought. I bet she goes with Rayon instead of cotton. I will post pics when I get them done. They need to be finished by mid April (preferably sooner) so I will have to drop everything and get them done. I just hope she is happy with them when she sees them.
Well, nothing else to talk about right now, but I will come up with something soon :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home