Friday, April 25, 2008

The Audacity of Some People

The new room mate just stepped on me and I stepped back! I offered to take my mom out to breakfast this morning. I thought she may appreciate it. She wanted to go and then she spent 3 1/2 hours with me. When we got home, the new room mate told my mom that she jumps every time I say to!!!!! Can you believe that crap? I immediately walked into the "conversation" and told him that I didn't think I needed HIS permission to spend time with MY mom. Then he backed off and demanded that we leave a note next time. OMG!! What is she, 2? Not to mention the fact that I have a CELL PHONE and they could have called ME to find out what was happening....did they, of course not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home