Friday, March 21, 2008

other happenings

Well, other than the countdown, it looks like not much is going on with me. Sure it is spring break, but it looks like I will be running around more than normal. I did have a good meeting a work yesterday which was different. While I was there, I also almost finished the next square on the rr that I am struggling to finish.......never enough time.

I got all wrapped up in a book and almost missed the groomers appt. today so I guess I found another author I like. This is not boding well for me.

On a completely unrelated front, I still need to get to the library so I can try to figure out what other Monkeys will be needed for the Little Jose books. (yep, this is the first mention of them, so don't bother looking back). I think once I figure that out, I can finish the second one. I hope this answers what I have been doing with my time though :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home