Tuesday, March 11, 2008

being sick sucks

I hate being sick! I finally have some one on one time with Joe and I spent the entire time asleep! Not to mention we didn't go hiking or anywhere. Adding to that, I have so many people I know here that have the same thing as me and some have it worse....a lot worse. One of them is on antibiotics since this thing attack the respiratory system. For me, it started in my throat and has since moved up and down. I can't wait for the longer days so I can get over this once and for all.

I did make it the previous week up the falls again without my brace! I am still very excited there.

One thing I am tentative to share is that I am writing! I am not too ready to share what I have written, but I am comfortable with the result. I have more research to do before I try to take the next step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home