I ave started the countdown
I got my luggage today!!!!! I have just over 20 weeks remaining until I am out of here for a month and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO exited!!!! I am considering taking a smaller trip in March, but I need to figure that one out before I say any more.
Motor got case of cabin fever so I finally took him back to the dog park and I had a perfect dog the entire time we were there and he was even great when we got home.....I am glad to have been able to help him out with that, but it was SO cold that we couldn't stay too long.
Motor got case of cabin fever so I finally took him back to the dog park and I had a perfect dog the entire time we were there and he was even great when we got home.....I am glad to have been able to help him out with that, but it was SO cold that we couldn't stay too long.

1 Comments:
so it begins......... it will be here sooner than you think. I hope you will get to enjoy yourself on your short holiday in March.
Post a Comment
<< Home