Thursday, April 05, 2007

Yawn

I am SO tired. This week was noteven close to being relaxed. And after last week (spring break where I decided to have kids over), I thought this week would be better. I have been working on the bookshelves a lot and that means moving them around. They weigh about 50 pounds each. So, my back has been sore and my knee is aching.

I have made great progress on them and I am very happy about that. I have pics up in my photo album if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Other then that, I am going away for the weekend and will be running all weekend then come home and work Monday. So it will be like working for 4 straight days. I know how that sounds, but I only actually work for 2 days. I increased my schedule for reading so it is tiring and I live for Fridays. Well, this Friday, I have a ton of things to do so no rest until next Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home