Monday, March 26, 2007

Why Me?

I cannot figure out why I have to be the one to clean up all of her messes. She is the mother, I am the daughter. Why is it that I have to be woken up, disturbed, interupted, made accountable, be constantly available for her every whim, etc....? I have tried being nice. I even asked her to wait this morning so I could get more sleep. Does she care? Does she listen? Of course not. She calls me right back sounding even happier then ever to tell me I have 10 min to get up, get dressed and be nice. She doesn't care that I told her I have a migrane. She doesn't care that I am ill. All she cares about, and has ever cared about, is herself and what she wants. Nothing else matters to her. Not her children, not her husband. Nothing.

If I could do it with a clear concience, I would move out next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home