Friday, February 16, 2007

Life

Well, I have been busy working this week. I had to help out at another school and that threw my entire week off. I also had to go order books. Have you ever had to look through kids books for 2 hours deciding which ones would be best? 1200 books. 2 hours. No coffee. It was actually sort of fun since I had one of my volunteers meet me and help me go through them.

Other news. Buffy got her haircut and I found out she is older then I was told and that her bad breath is caused by an impacted tooth. The poor baby is probably in a lot of pain since you can see the swelling now that she is shaved. I am wondering if I should have waited until it warmed up a bit more before I had her shaved, but it is too late now.

Not much else for me to type here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home