Tuesday, September 26, 2006

yet again, new toys

So I have been paampering myself lately. With the money I recieved a while back, I finally went out and got a laptop. I probably spent more then I should have, but I got the upgraded warranty which means that for the next two years any service needed on that laptop is FREE!! It only cost me $99.99 to do it that way............I already saved $119.99 today by having them install all the udates and the software I bought for it. Basically I saved $20, but from now on when I take it in, I will be saving money since I already got my money back on it.

Now I can finally play Diablo 2 with Joe and we can team up to beat the game....YES!! I know it is an older game, but it is one we can share and that makes it worth it.

I have started working and went from being 2 weeks behind (or more) to being almost a week ahead.........how did that happen? How is it that I seem to do more with my time then most people? For example: I used to work 8 hours a day behind a desk (yes, it nearly killed me) and i would have over 1/2 the day to do nothing since I would be done with all the work that took the last person a day and a half to do. I guess when I set my mind to it, I am fast.

Well that about covers it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home