September Update
I forgot to post in my blog again. Feel free to email me if you don't see new posts every so often.
I have been doing training and training and more training these last four weeks and I go to my school today for the first time of any significance. I am aprehensive about going since I know so much now.........LOL
Other news: I got my greenhouse!!!!!!!! I have to assemble it this week (it is fairly large and has MANY pieces) Once it is up, I will decide what I want to place in it.
My two cats have the "dreaded" vet appointment today (have to watch the clock while I type) and hopefully we will like this vet.
New cat in the house. I think she is lost, but we are having her checked for a chip and if she has one, we can return her to her own home :( she is very sweet. Otherwise we might have another home for her or we can keep her:)
I am done with this round of pt and have a 6 month gym membership (really must make time to go this week) to supplement my pt.
Not much else happening (thnakfully)
Check out my online album if you want to watch the construction progress!
I have been doing training and training and more training these last four weeks and I go to my school today for the first time of any significance. I am aprehensive about going since I know so much now.........LOL
Other news: I got my greenhouse!!!!!!!! I have to assemble it this week (it is fairly large and has MANY pieces) Once it is up, I will decide what I want to place in it.
My two cats have the "dreaded" vet appointment today (have to watch the clock while I type) and hopefully we will like this vet.
New cat in the house. I think she is lost, but we are having her checked for a chip and if she has one, we can return her to her own home :( she is very sweet. Otherwise we might have another home for her or we can keep her:)
I am done with this round of pt and have a 6 month gym membership (really must make time to go this week) to supplement my pt.
Not much else happening (thnakfully)
Check out my online album if you want to watch the construction progress!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home