Monday, August 07, 2006

Why Me?

Well, I finally got around to doing some "routine maintenance things" around the house and found out that, yes, Dish network sucks and someone close by has a remote that changes my moms tv. I also found out that HP had released an update for my pocket PC so that the battery doesn't drain in a few hours (sometimes minutes). However in doing the update, I lost ALL my pictures ((cry))

So, if you had sent me ny pics that I would place on my pocket pc (and quite a few people did) can you resend them? I also need the cute little puppy that goes in the email "Blond pole dancer"

Some days I just feel like giving up.

On a completely different note, I haven't posted in a while and here is what has been happening in my life:
I started my very own stitching journal with a small three-ring binder and miraculously I have been stitching more.
I have been going to pt every week and that workout is hard
I think I got food poisoning last week, but only a very mild case
I went to court with a friend and that (hopefully) went really well
Same friend is going to fix my car door from an old accident
I have been running around a LOT and getting nothing really done
I went to a family reunion where I knew barely anyone and that was quite interesting since I drove almost 200 miles myself (yes, I AM in pain) in my stick shift. My mom seems to be accepted back into her family even though I am not sure why they would want to talk to her a lot (she is quite difficult)
I have been checking friends blogs, but since I rarely leave comments all I can say is I WANT MORE DETAILS!! LOL
Did I mention I am crocheting some little bed blnkets for my cats? I need to minimize the white hairs that are ALL over my maroon bedspread (why is it that Sera appears to shed more then any other cat?)


Hope all my friends are well and promise to try to post here more.

Gotta run to a doctors appointment now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home