Friday, July 14, 2006

Life

Now that I have had some really good news (I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I can update the bad stuff that has been going on this month.

Well, My sister moved home and her and her bastard child decided they want me and my bf OUT of my parents house. They went as far as calling me a squatter and demanding my mom write up an eviction letter to me. My mom decided to take the high road for once and stood up for me (I am still spinning on that one) and SHE typed up a rental agreement between her, Jerry, me and Joe. We all signed it and ever since, my sister hasn't been here, she has had "things" to deal with that are keeping her away. I would say something but I would sound bitchier then I aalready know I do here. I DID tell my mom I refused to keep the peace with my sister and her son any longer. I am tired of being stabbed in the back. Did I mention that I was told this on my birthday???

Next on my list is that I am being sued by my old credit union (no questions please)

Next: I am having severe pain tonight and have had to use my brace most the afternoon/evening.

Next: my doctor is giving me conflicting statements now

Next: my work comp case may be delayed due to an action my first attorney took, but my new attorney doesn't think it will be bad (couldn't be much worse then waiting almost 4 1/2 years so far)

So that is the bad stuff. Any wonder why I am so happy on not having to go to LA? If this is karma, I am in for a HUGE break and soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn B. said...

Ok ... You have had a few problems this month. Way to go Mom !!! Thanks for the update..Hope July goes better for you..

Jul 15, 2006, 2:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home