Wednesday, July 19, 2006

and my bad month continues

Well, this weekend was looking better. Joe brought me home some beautiful plants that have large purple leaves and I liked them but didn't know what they were. Turns out they are Canna Lilies:( I am keeping them and even planted them next to my window thinking I can keep my window closed when they bloom since I am allergic to lilies.

Then My leg decided to hurt all weekend. Couldn't get it to relax no maatter what I did.

Monday: pt and they have me do more things with balance (it realy is torture)

Tuesday: I go to take a shower and the damn nozzle breaks off. Then I call to rent a car for this weekend and because I don't have a job, I cannot drive one of their cars. It made me feel like I was not a contributing member of society and I hate that. I go ahead and get all the paperwork started to have JOE rent the car and wouldn't you know, he is working hte day we are supposed to get the damn thing:( He is going to see if he can get off work early on Friday to get it instead of Saturday while he is working. That means we are going to have to rush home on Monday to have the car back by 6pm. So much for my relaxing time after court. I just hope that I am in and out of court quickly.

I am hoping that this month somehow turns around. The good thing that can happen this week is that I get the job (PLEASE LET ME BREAK THIS BAD MONTH)

Enough whining I am going to bed.

(Did I mention I am on a new diet to start losing these extra pounds it started Monday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home